Thursday, October 1, 2009

.:Satu:. My Very First Entry

Assalamualaikum, السلام عليكم

Shalom Aleichem, שָׁלוֹם עֲלֵיכֶם

Sliem għalikhom,

Bonjour


This is my very own blog, and this will be my very first entry.

Just wanna introduce myself to this so-called blogging world, that I am myself, not a copy of others.

So my blog, my life, my style, my thought,

MYSELF!

But still, I am a living human - in every flesh and blood.

And as a human being, I am not 'maksum' and that 'thiqah' - to a certain extent.

But life is so full of challenges, and it is an adventure!

So I'm Goin' Through myself to overcome my weakness(es?) and to achieve my goal of life,

YES, I have to learn, and always learn!

*Do me a favor, will you? I'll always open myself to any critics, opinions, preachings, teachings, etc. etc. So why don't you be my partner, my tutor, my teacher, and my naqib for me to Goin' Through this life?




No comments:

Post a Comment